Monday, September 28, 2009

Celebrity in my OWN Right!

So I just have some things on my mind that has been hilarious to me the past week. So i don't know about some people but I was thought a thing or two about me being me, meaning a lady and the way I am now from my parents and life experiences, meaning being smart, thinking for myself, being an independent person, my business sense and so on. So it seems that because of all these qualities I naturally possess, certain people that I so happen to work with on occassion are jealous of these traits that come so natural to me where they have to be taught it! I brush it off to them being HATERS and I simply wave to them. Its so cute to me that they can talk about me on their tired blog and tv show that nobody watches about certain things that I may do when I'm simply being professional. Inwhich they try to be! But say all these things and then sit next to me and smile in my face. LMFAO! All i have to say is Thank you so much for thinking of me everyday. Obviously I am doing something right that I am on your mind and coming out your mouth all the time. So Thank you cuz I'm gonna keep doing what I do and get to the TOP with or without you. Stay in a little girls place before I have to put you back there! That's all. Have a blessed week, month and year haters! I wish me all the success!

Sincerely
Minage Butta

1 comment:

  1. CLEARLY you are a step ahead of the rest...its human nature for people to envy people that are a step ahead of them. Its nature because people naturally want to be the best at everything. The thing is...there are the ones that take that envy and fuel themselves to progress in life and then there are the ones that take that envy and make it an excuse to why they arent progressing aka Haters! Judging from the level of humor and your sarcastic waving at these hating individuals I am logically deciding that you are the progressor!! Be thankful for haters especially the ones that bump their gummmmsss!! Because if they are chit chattin on the radio, tv, blogs, lunch table, facebook, twitter, etc. then thats more FREE publicity for you babe! Real people will want to know why you are the center of attention then guess what...one more step forward!! Life is about gaining separation! Gain it!!!!

    "Fcuk Bytches...Get money...unless they minaging!!"
    - Minage' Smuv-

    ReplyDelete