Friday, September 11, 2009

Im Brand new too...like a fresh pair of J's

Let's talk about who I am...Minage' Smuv AKA Your favorite blogger's favorite blogger. Just like my homegirl, Im on some brand new shyt! I have a problem with people right now...its like how come everyone wasnt born with common sense? Its supposed to be common!! I just dont get it! Since today is 9/11 and my man HOV is the talk of the town right now, im gonna quote HOV.

"I was nice to girls, but that wasnt shawn they felt, They said the coupe was alright but they aint like the seatbelt, I looked tight they told me loosen up, run a couple lights, Spank em pull their hair just dont treat em so nice!!!!!!Left me confused, i messed with chicks thats best when abused...nice guys finish last wit their special set of rules."

WHY is it that when a guy tries to do the right things, they are always pushed away? Why is it that the only time a woman realizes they have a good man is when that good man is walking away? Or even worst...what about when the good guy points out that shyt is messed up, she tries to flip that shyt on him?!?!? Then if you turn around and start to ignore them or not show any attention...all of a sudden you're the bad guy!! I believe that women are best when abused! Cant please em no matter what you do!! Or can you?? Think about that one people...let me know what you think? EZ man...Fcuk Bytch!s, Get money...unless they minaging!!

-Minage' Smuv-

1 comment:

  1. Well lets break it down. First and foremost if a woman can't see or recognize a real man, she is not a WOMAN, she is still a little girl trying to find herself. Second, men are very manipulative and don't realize that a lot of a womans acts thrive off of what a man has said or done to her at the present time. I know I don't just have an attitude to have an attitude. I reflect off of the energy the man is giving me. So if he acting stupid and throwing me shade, then yeah ima have an attitude. No woman ever wants to used or abused, but we have to deal with so much Bullshyt from men that we have to keep our guard up. Just know that no matter what a man does to a woman she will supersed because women are built to endore pain in any which way shape or form. If REAL MEN would only ACT RIGHT and realize a good woman when they see one, they would treat her like the queen she is. So ACT RIGHT!

    Minage Butta

    ReplyDelete